Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Your Happily Ever After

This past Sunday, one of my Laurel advisers gave a wonderful lesson that was centered around this talk, by President Uchtdorf. (He is my favorite!! :D)  This video captures the highlights:

 





This talk is incredible, and I know that it is, without a doubt, inspired for us as young women today.  If you haven't read it recently, I would strongly encourage you to do so. :)

 An amazing song, with the same title, by Jenny Phillips:



I want to testify that each and every one of these words are true.  I know that each of us have a "happily ever after" just waiting for us.  Along the way, however, we each will face temptation, trials, sadness, and heartache.  But these things are each just a part of the adversity we have to overcome in order to reach our "happily ever after".  Adversity will help us to learn and grow in ways that we never thought possible. And what is even more wonderful, is that the Lord is with us, every step of the way.

Never forget who you are.  A beautiful, courageous, and strong, daughter of a King. (:

With Love, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment