Saturday, February 9, 2013

Prom?!?!? What?!?!?

Thursday, February 7th, 9:30 pm. The doorbell rings and from my room I hear someone run away outside. My brothers yell, "Brianna, it's for you!!" I walk to the door, and open it. On the porch is 3 envelopes tied together with a ribbon, and a glue stick with a ribbon around it. I pick them up and bring them inside. The envelope on top has my name on it, and it says, "Open this envelope first".


Inside is a set of instructions that read:
1. Read each step as you complete the previous step. Don't go out of order!
2. Carefully open the envelope labelled "Envelope #2". There are small pieces inside.
3. Arrange the hole-punches in order from 1 to 100.
4. Glue each hole punch, word facing up, onto the corresponding number of the included sheet of paper.
5. Read the message.
6. Open the envelope labelled "Envelope #3". Line up the paper inside with the previous paper that now has the message glued on.
7. To determine who the message is from, use the first letter from each word that is still showing when these two sheets are lined up. They should spell something you recognize.
8. Respond to the message.

It took a while, but I finally glued every single hole-punch onto that piece of paper. :D



 

This is what it said:

"Wow! You are an amazing person! Taken literally, that means you are 'so extraordinary or wonderful as to be barely believable or to cause extreme surprise' or that you are 'outstandingly good, skillful, or admirable.' To me, those definitions form a nearly perfect explanation of who you are. You are nice to everyone, you are fun to be around, and your voice is beautiful. I see you as someone true to their family, friends, and faith. So because of all these things, I have a really important question for you: would you go to prom with me? Sorry it's early!"

So sweet, right?? I am sooo excited!!! Even if it is two months away!! :D :D haha :D He is such an awesome guy/friend and I am really looking forward to going with him!! :D

Love, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment