Saturday, April 27, 2013

Prom 2013

Saturday, April 13th. PROM. :) :) :)

Well, first came the day date, which was Friday night.  We went to a park and played a few games including ultimate frisbee, and Catch Phrase. :D It was a ton of fun!! Then we drove to Provo to go to Comedy Sportz, which is an improv comedy show.  It was absolutely hilarious and I loved it!! :D :D


Saturday was a busy day! In the afternoon I got my hair done by an extremely talented girl named Megan, at Evan's Hairstyling College.

 

She did an absolutely AMAZING job!!! :D :D (and it was SO much less stressful having someone else do it, who knew what they were doing ;) ) (check out that awesome 5 strand braid!! :D)

Around 5:30, the guys picked up all of the girls and we went and took pictures at DS Portraits in American Fork:



Afterwards, we went to Conner's house to have a delicious Italian dinner. (: Then we went to the dance and had a blast!!

More pictures...(:




Conner & I :)
It was such a special night and I felt just like a princess. :D  I am so grateful and feel very fortunate to have been able to go with Conner.  He is such a great guy and I had such an amazing time. :D
 
Lots of Love, Brianna

4 comments:

  1. Brianna! Thank you for posting these photos. You look SO pretty. I hope your night was half as fun as how beautiful you look -- that would be a very fun night!
    love,
    Sister Pitcher :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you think Megan would be willing to do that to my hair for prom next year if she knew i'm a friend of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure she would! :) The only thing is, she graduated from high school this past year, and a year from now, I am not sure if she will still be working there or not. But I really hope she is!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you think you could talk to her for me?

    ReplyDelete