Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sadies 2012 & '13

I know it's kind of odd to post about Sadies that happened over a year ago, but I figured since I didn't post about it last year, and still have to post about this year's Sadies, I might as well do it at the same time. :)

Throwback to junior year...

I asked a guy in my ward - Caleb.  The theme was Carnival, so we made matching t-shirts with splattered paint on them. We had such a fun time and I loved our group. :)


I love the editing on this one :)


After pictures, we blindfolded the guys and walked
them to Jessica's (in the red) house for dinner. It was great. :)

Senior Year Sadies...


The theme was.......wait for it.......DISNEY!!!

It was absolutely wonderful and probably one of my top favorite themes, if not my favorite dance themes thus far in high school.  I absolutely love Disney as it is, but being able to dress up as a Disney character was the best! :D

Since I had to stick with wearing a hat, I went with......JESSIE!!! From Toy Story :)  I asked David, who dressed up as Woody.  It was just a blast.  Plus we had some awesome costumes in our group :)




I just love this one - it's so cool!! It was David's idea :)
We ate dinner at Breanna's house (in the Incredibles t-shirt), went to the dance, had a blast, and ended with playing games at Emily's house (the one with the halo).  It was just a blast! :D

Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment