Sunday, February 16, 2014

Real Imprints

Hey everyone!!

I just wanted to let you know about an awesome new website called Real Imprints:

realimprints.org

It is an AMAZING website dedicated to "sharing the good, the real, the inspiring".  I have a friend who's aunt is the one who started this project, and through her I was able to submit my story for others to read.  My hope is that it can bring others hope and faith, even during the darkest of times.  I also hope to inspire people.  Knowing my story is out there to be used for good and inspiration for others brings me so much joy and comfort.

What is amazing, is that through this website, you can share your story too! It doesn't even have to be anything big.  It could be a experience that changed your life or something that simply gave you a new perspective.  You can also submit inspiring songs, good books, or service ideas.

I really hope you will check out this website and spread the word!

Thanks so much!!

Lots of Love,
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment