Monday, October 15, 2012

Braces, Carrie Underwood, and Fall Break

A really random title for a post, I know. But those are the three things that have happened to me this past week! :D

Last Monday, I got checked out during the day to get braces! Fun, right? ha ha not really...

This is me right after they put those lovely braces on me, with the "Orthotime Orthodontics" t-shirt they gave me before I left that day.


This is me actually wearing the t-shirt, a few days later.



My mouth is starting to feel better, but to be honest, it hurt so bad the first and second days. I still haven't quite figured out how to floss around those pieces of metal stuck to my teeth, but I will get it figured out! :D ha ha I just have to keep reminding myself that I will only have to go through this once, and I will be SO very happy once they are off. (:

Wednesday evening, I went to the Carrie Underwood concert at the Maverick Center!!!! It was INCREDIBLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) I went with my mom, my aunt, and my grandma (who is THE coolest grandma in the world!!! :) :))

Hunter Hayes - the one who opened for Carrie :)



Good Girl :)...the song she opened with!!

Jesus take the Wheel
Cotton Candy....yum :)
My mom and I
Me in my Carrie t-shirt :D
Fall Break. Oh, how I have waited for you to arrive. Wednesday and Thursday night, I was up super late, so I slept in Friday morning. I really slept in...until 11:30. I didn't set an alarm or anything! It was marvelous!! :D ha ha I don't get to do that very often. (:

My fall break has also consisted of: 3 babysitting jobs, a baptism, and Gardner Village (to see the witches!! haha) Too bad I have to go back to school tomorrow...oh well! :D It was so nice while it lasted! :D

Thanks for reading!
Love ya, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment