Sunday, April 6, 2014

Morp 2014

Morp 2014: the LAST girls' choice dance of my high school career!! Crazy?? Yeah, I think so. Because of this, I knew I absolutely could not let this pass by and not ask anyone. So I asked a really great guy named Craig. (Side note: (I didn't find this out until after I had asked him) CRAZY connection he and I have--we both have had brain surgery done by the same neurosurgeon!! I'm tellin' ya, it's a small world! :))

My mom and I went to Little Caesar's and asked them to spell out "MORP?" on a pizza with pepperoni. (Not the most neatest, but hey :))


My little brother was an awesome sport and took it up to the door for me.  A few nights later, this shows up on our doorstep:

 
Awesome, right? I loved it! :)

So the theme for this year's MORP was "It's a Jungle Out There".  It took a while to finally figure out what Craig and I were going to wear, but at last, Wal-Mart came to my rescue. :)

Saturday, March 22nd, we picked up all of the guys to go take pictures at a nursery/wedding reception place close by.  It was perfect because it was full of all of this greenery that looked just like, well, a jungle! :D

Craig & I






Just the girls: Marissa, me, Kayleigh, Emily, and Candace

Just the guys: Tyler, Cal, Craig, Jack, and Bryce

This one makes me laugh...Emily wanted that hunter shot so bad ;)

 
 
This one makes me laugh too! This was the sign right outside of the place
we took pictures...it was just too funny not to take a picture next to ;) haha

After pictures, we went to Emily's house for games and dinner. It was fantastic! :) Afterwards, we headed over to the high school for the dance, which was a super fun.  Following the dance, we headed to Marissa's for a campfire which included s'mores and roasted Starbursts.  That concluded the last girls' choice dance of high school, and it was a blast!! :) Craig was an awesome date, and our group was super fun. What a great way to finish out the girls' choice dances for high school!! :D


Thanks for reading!
Have an amazing day!!

Brianna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment