Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Family Vacation - Disneyland

April 29- May 4 2014 -- Family Vacation to Anaheim, California & DISNEYLAND!! :) :)

I know what you're thinking.  This girl went to Disneyland again?  She was just there for Choir Tour a month ago.  But alas, I went to the happiest place on earth for the second time within the short period of about a month.  It was wonderful :D

My INCREDIBLE grandparents planned and paid for this trip and they took all of us--all the uncles, aunts, and cousins--to Disneyland. How nice is that? They are truly the best.

It was a vacation to remember.

Here are the highlights from the trip:

THE AIRPLANE RIDE
 


THE HEAT
(maybe not completely a highlight, but it definitely made it more memorable ;))


Check out that temperature difference!!

Matterhorn

CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE


 
Screamin' with Brenden
In honor of my friend Emily...a serious face ;)
WORLD OF COLORS
 


 


 
Front row seats came with a price...haha :D

THE FOOD

THE corndog in Disneyland.
Worth every penny of those 6 dollars.

The delicious cream cheese filled pretzel. Mmm hmm.


Giant pickle

Mickey Mouse Beignets= deliciousness :)

 
SPLASH MOUNTAIN






THE LEGO STORE (in Downtown Disney)



 

THE PARADE
 

 
 


 



CARS' LAND
 
 
 


Cars Ride






Lightning McQueen!
Cars ride...again
 


I just love Disneyland. Everything about it. And how lucky I am to have been able to go twice within a month.  I loved being with my family and spending time with them. It was awesome. :)

Well, thanks for reading!

TTFN! Brianna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment