Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cavestock 2014

Well, it's that time of year again. Cavestock at my high school!!! :) :) I have gone the past two years and I wouldn't have missed it my senior year for anything!! :) 

First stop, was the face painting...well, we didn't get our faces painted, we got our hands painted...

Emily & Conner:


All of my friends!! #seniors :D haha


So, you know the fantastic chalk throw that takes place each year at Cavestock? Yep, that one. Guess what? My friends didn't want to do it! Can you believe them? It was crazy and it made me sad. But Noah wanted to do it, so he and I did it without any of our other friends. In the meantime, they had my phone and took some lovely pictures...






If you think those are bad, they should be counting their lucky stars that I didn't post some of the other ones they took on  my camera...they would probably die from humiliation. Haha :D

There is one, however, that is not like the rest. It stands out above any other. This amazing picture was taken by my friend Conner.

 

Is that awesome, or what? Here's a spiritual side note: Something to take away from this picture is that we each need to let the Temple be our eternal goal. Make it the top priority in your life as you strive every day to by worthy to enter the Lord's house. :)

Okay, back to the chalk throw.

Rachel as a gangsta...


The aftermath of the chalk throw!!


Don't you just love my spotted face? :) I still am baffled as to how I came out looking like that...



And of course, a late night shot of my colorful hair. :) Sweet, huh?



Noah sang in a band who played at Cavestock and it was awesome!! They did such a great job. Noah's little brother, Jonah, also played in a band and did great too.

After staying for a while longer, we all decided to go to JCW's for ice cream. And yes, I went despite the fact I was covered in colorful chalk. ;) It was delicious as usual. We were all so tired and basically falling asleep, but it was definitely worth it.

Well, that's it for Cavestock 2014!! The last one of my high school career. Super crazy to think about. But it was amazing!! Another super fun night I will definitely remember. 

Thanks for visiting A Young Woman's Heart! Please come back soon!! :D

Lots of Love, Brianna

1 comment:

  1. "If you think those are bad, they should be counting their lucky stars that I didn't post some of the other ones they took on my camera...they would probably die from humiliation."

    Yeah, pretty much. I was starting to get afraid as I scrolled down. Thanks for being merciful. :D

    ReplyDelete