Saturday, June 2, 2012

Colors of Cavestock

My high school had an end-of-the-school-year celebration called "Cavestock" on Friday, May 25th. I went with two of my friends and it was a BLAST!!! Honestly, it was the most fun I had had in a LONG time! :) First we got our faces painted, and then we ate free popcorn - yummy! After that, we purchased chalk, walked over to a big field behind the high school and had a mini Festival of Colors. That explains the chalk on my clothes, in my hair, and on my face. It was so much fun!! (even if it was hard to wash off) After we came back, colored from our heads to our toes, we danced to a bunch of fun, up-beat songs. It was a great way to end the year with a bang! :D



Jessica, Me, and Rachel with our faces freshly painted

We had no idea what was coming...
 

"I can't believe we just did that!!"


Rachel, Jessica and I

My colorful scalp the next morning :)
Thanks for reading!
Lots of Love, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment