Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Cambri

So, I have this friend, and her name is Cambri.  She is absolutely amazing and beautiful inside and out.  She is also a light and example to all those around her.  She and I share the same birthday, and ever since we met and found that out, we just clicked.  We are both very passionate about music.  She left for college back in January and I miss her so very much.  We still keep in touch, but I miss seeing her beautiful face and smile often.

Before the holidays, we had been trying to get together to hang out for FOREVER and we finally did.  I had the best time eating frozen yogurt, playing games, and talking to her.  It is a memory I will cherish forever.


She is still in the middle of a semester but she came down to visit last weekend and we got to sit, talk, and catch up on the last few months of our lives. It was so good to see her and I was reminded of how much I love this incredible girl. :)

 


I love you Cambri!! I look up to and love you so much! You are amazing!! :D
 
Lots of Love, Brianna

1 comment:

  1. Brianna!! I love you so much :). You made me smile as I sat at my computer today after a long day. You inspire me every bit as much. Love you!! :D Can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete