Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Noah

It was during the course of Prom this year that I came to realize something. One of my best friends, Noah, who I have gone with to three formal high school dances, has been there for me from the moment we became friends. But you know what is amazing? As I started to think about it more in depth, each of the dances I went to with him represent a different stage in my life. Let me show you.
 
 
Preference. Junior year. December 2012.
Notice my long, pretty, curled hair. :)
 
 
 
Homecoming. Senior Year. September 2013.
This time, with most of my hair gone, with what remained
tied off to the side, in a curled ponytail.

 
 
And last, but not least:
Prom. Senior year. April 2014.
A pixie cut. :)
 


You can see the stages physically, just by looking at my hair. But what I find most amazing is that these were three extremely pivotal times in my life, when I was going through difficult trials. To me, this is just another piece of evidence that Noah has been one of my truest friends--there for me through thick and through thin.
 
I will forever be grateful for his friendship and the support he has always given me, especially during the hardest and darkest times of my life. :)
 
"A best friend isn't just someone who's always there for you. It's someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself."
 
Thanks for visiting my blog--come back soon! :)
Brianna

1 comment:

  1. You look so young in that first picture!! You're absolutely beautiful, Brianna!! Love you to pieces!! :D

    ReplyDelete