Sunday, June 2, 2013

Choir Tour (Day 5 - last day)

SUNDAY, APRIL 21st

We ate breakfast at the hotel, packed up, checked out, and hopped on the buses.

But not before getting a picture with awesome Dave!! :) :)

Sabrina, Me, awesome bus driver Dave, Breanne, Jessica, and Breanna
Dave said: "When you guys get back to Utah, just remember that a southern boy in Virginia loves you."

We love our Dave!! :D :D


The plane ride home was super fun!! :D I have decided I LOVE flying! :)

We all arrived at the high school and my family came and picked me up.  When I got back home, there was a super cute sign on the door! :)


I love my family!! :) They are the best!! :)
Even though I missed D.C. and wanted to go back SO badly, it was SO good to be back home!! :)

Thanks so much for reading about my trip!! :D

Lots of Love, Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment