Thursday, June 20, 2013

Photography

This past school year, I took a class called Digital Photography. It was really cool and I feel like I learned a lot. For instance, photography is a lot more technical than I thought it was. haha :) Here are some of my favorite pictures that I took (well, for two of them, I set it up, and my mom snapped it haha :)) during this class. I edited a few of them using Lightroom which was really fun to do. :D

IDENTITY


This photo has a special meaning behind it, even though most people wouldn't know the moment they looked at it.
I started keeping a regular journal about three years ago and it has been an amazing experience. Not to say that I write in it every single night without fail, because I don't, but I definitely write about those special, spiritual, fun, and exciting moments I experience. I love how the journal is the focus of the photo. I feel like my pose and the position of my hands portray the fact that I hold my journal very near and dear to my heart, as well as treating it as something very precious and valuable. This can be thought of in terms of life in general. You record moments of your life, and those moments, as well as your entire life, are precious, valuable, and irreplaceable. :)



Scriptures. They are incredible, one of the biggest blessings, and I know they are true without a doubt. :DSUPERHERO


Cameron. He is such an amazing brother and definitely a hero to those who know him. :D
(I just had to get a shot of him in an Avenger's t-shirt haha :))


LANDSCAPE



PHOTOJOURNALISM


Just a really cool shot I was able to capture. (: (at the old Star Mill)

Thanks for visiting!! :) :)
Love, Brianna

2 comments:

  1. I REALLY like the Journal one too!! Wow! You are so incredibly talented!! Keep taking pictures!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SOO much Cambri!!!! That means a LOT :) :) I definitely will!! :D

    ReplyDelete