Saturday, June 8, 2013

Moab

Summer vacation!! Wahoo!! To kick off this amazing summer of 2013, my family and I went to Moab and spent a few days in Arches National Park! It was a blast!!

On the way there...we are all super excited even though the boys don't look like it. At all. haha :)



Before we actually went into Moab, we stopped at Dead Horse Point. It was SOO cool!! :D




My amazing parents :D In the exact spot my dad proposed to my mom (:

The first day in Moab, we went to Arches National Park and hiked to Delicate Arch!! I would have to say that this was my favorite arch, because you hike uphill for a long time (feels like forever when you are sick like I was :P), and then you come around a corner and there it is!! So big and so amazing!! :D




Yep, we look tiny, but that is my family and I!! :D haha

Cairn - the name of the piles of rocks that mark the trail (I think they look cool)

The next day we hiked around to several of the other arches. There are so many and they are all so unique and fascinating.
 
Landscape Arch

This was a tree we encountered along the way back from landscape arch.
As you can see, it has struggled, yet made its way as it has grown through and out of the rock which most likely took a very
long time. I snapped this picture of Brenden next to it, because this tree represents determination. And that is one of the many positive words I would use to describe my incredible brother. :)
Balancing Rock
Double Arch

Sandstone Arch
A collage I made of our fantastic trip thanks to Instagram and PicStictch :)


 Thanks for reading!!
Have a ridiculously amazing day!! :D :D
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment