Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Christ Loves One by One

"And it came to pass that the multitude went forth, and thrust their hands into his side, and did feel the prints of the nails in his hands and in his feet; and this they did do, going forth one by one until they had all gone forth, and did see with their eyes and did feel with their hands, and did know of a surety and did bear record, that it was he, of whom it was written by the prophets, that should come." {3 Nephi 11:15; emphasis added}

" . . . and they were in number about two thousand and five hundred souls . . . " {3 Nephi 17:25}

I find it absolutely incredible that at the time of Christ's coming to the Nephites, He made time for each and every one of them. They came to Him one by one. 

"Certainly, there is a very profound and tender personal message here. Jesus Christ ministers to, and loves us all, one by one . . . I have a testimony in my heart, brothers and sisters, that God, our Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ know and love us individually. I'm not sure I fully understand how, I just know and have experienced that They do. I urge all of us in our own ministries, to our families and to our fellowman, to embrace the Savior's warm invitation to come unto Him, one by one, and be perfected in Him." {Elder Ronald A. Rasband}

I wish to echo the words of this apostle of the Lord. I personally know that we have a Savior who knows us and loves us one by one. He takes the time to comfort us, strengthen us, and heal us individually, one by one. I know this is true because I have felt it in my own life.

I have felt His enabling power to strengthen me to help me do the seemingly impossible.
I have felt His healing power healing me physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.
I have felt His love for me in times that I felt so unloved.
I have felt His comfort in times of utter despair.

I have felt His strength carrying me through moments I felt I could not take one more step.

He knows you better than you know yourself.
He loves loves you personally, individually, and unconditionally.
He is your Savior, and He died for you.

I know He knows and loves each and every one of us, one by one.






I stand amazed that Heaven knows me
He heals, one by one
Loves one by one
When the crowded world around you doesn't know your name
He knows us, one by one

The way He loves you is one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment