Sunday, June 22, 2014

Class of 2014

High School Graduation. Can I just say, it is the craziest thing to call that a thing of the past. It came and it went just like everything else does in life, but after preparing for it for 13 years, after it's all said and done, it's almost like it never happened.  Here are a few shots of me throughout the day. By myself, and with those in my life who I have learned from, grown with, and been inspired by. 
 
 

 

 







 
The gold cord is because I graduated with
a 3.8 GPA or higher, and the white collar is for
participating in the National Honor Society.

 
 

 
 


I honestly owe everything to this beautiful mother of mine.  She has been there for me from the very beginning and has taught me everything I know. She is truly a rock in my life and I honestly have no idea where I would be without her. She inspires me to be better and to be the very best person I can be. :)



After graduation, I partied with my friends all night long. Literally. I didn't get home until 10 am the next morning. Our party consisted of pizza, s'mores, other delicious junk food, High School Musical 3, games, and breakfast. It was an unforgettable night and we all had a blast!! :D

Thanks for reading!
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment