Monday, June 9, 2014

The conclusion of Chamber

About 14 months ago, I posted about my excitement towards being a member of the distinguished Chamber Choir at my high school.  As high school has come to an end, unfortunately, so did this choir.  But the music we shared still lives on inside of each and every one of us. I will forever remember this Chamber choir and the incredible experiences we had together. I absolutely loved having the PRIVLEGE of working with every single one of these incredible musicians and our director, Mrs. Warby. As a whole choir, we endured some really difficult things throughout the school year, but yet again, we are stronger and closer because of it. 
 

Each of these incredible individuals are going to do AMAZING things in life and I'm so excited to see where life takes them!! :D

 
I love Chamber!!! :) :) :)
 
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment